Ursuline college tries to enable students to:
- Be aware of God’s unconditional love for them
- Know and live their catholic faith through learning liturgy prayer and practice
- Be active participants of their community and church
- Be aware of those less fortunate than themselves and respond accordingly
- Be independent of mind in order to stand up for the truth
Teachers seek, through a well-balanced curriculum, to awaken in pupils a love of learning and a desire to search for truth. Each pupil is helped to achieve self-understanding and acceptance of her unique worth and an appreciation of the uniqueness of others. Every effort is made to develop skills which will enable pupils to play an active role in their own learning and to seek a standard of excellence.
Student Support and Pastoral Care
Central to Ursuline education is respect for the educators who strive to assist students in the harmonious development of their physical, spiritual and intellectual gifts so that they may acquire the authentic freedom of God’s people.
Staff at Ursuline College seek to empower students to take part in social life so that they may be actively involved in their communities, be ready to dialogue with others and be willing to act energetically for the common good.