How to apply for a school place in Ursuline College Sligo
Our Admissions Policy
In the context of the school’s mission statement and its educational philosophy, Ursuline College is committed to the care and protection of all its students. The Vetting policy of Ursuline College forms part of the Board of Management’s recruitment practice and supports the principles of:
- Equality of access and participation in the school
- Parental choice in relation to enrolments
- Respect for the diversity of traditions, values and beliefs
Key dates for enrolment in our 1st Year class 2019/2020
- Ursuline Open Evening – Thursday January 31st for incoming 1st Year Students 2019 from 18.00 – 21.00
- Closing date for receipt of applications – to be confirmed.
If you wish to apply for a place for your daughter in any other year (i.e. if she wishes to transfer from another second-level school)
- Read our current Admissions Policy.
- Submit your completed application form to the school office. Please include a copy of your daughter’s most recent school report with her application and a cover-letter explaining why it is in your daughter’s interests to transfer.